Sunday 20 January 2013

Norsemen archers




One type of miniatures I was lacking in my Norsemen collection was archers so it was time to paint some. They were really fun to paint and Im considering getting more archers later on. I like the sculpts and they got great faces but unfortunately their arms are extremely short and that drags the miniatures down somewhat.






The miniatures are bases so I can use some of them in a skirmish game but still with a multibase for bigger battles. The miniatures are from Gripping Beast.

4 comments:

  1. Very nice! Rough style and excellent shields as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great look group, love the variety in their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, dirty and gritty, just how I like them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good paint job !

    best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete