Monday 5 November 2012

Shaltari, Dropzone Commander



Dropzone Commander from Hawk Wargames.

So I posted some pictures from Salute 2012 of this new game on my gaming clubs forum and the ball started rolling… The miniatures are spectacular and it’s a fresh breeze on the gaming heaven.
Some friend got each an starting army and have played some games at the club. The little I have seen so far looks promising.

But with a new game there are so many options, what team to start collecting and what color scheme to choose for them.
I ended with the Shaltari as no one had chosen them yet and I thought you could really go bananas with the painting on some aliens.

The plan is to paint the Shaltari to look like some deep-sea creature. So white with some blue/red/green is the plan. We will see how that turns out.

Enough with my babbling and to the pictures…
It just arrived today, my Shaltari force.
I got an large premium army and some blisters.  

So here is a small unboxing with some pictures. More pictures later on when I have started to assembly some or have some painted.








2 comments: