Friday 17 February 2012

Vikings

For a long time I was not sure if it should develop into a Viking or a medieval project, but as almost all fantasy is medieval in its basic I went for the Viking variant. And this means that I can get all kind of creatures or legends of the Norse mythology into this.

And now I have finally painted up some Vikings to the project.
The miniatures are plastic Viking Hirdmen from Gripping Beast.
Good value for your money there.


The first test miniatures.


I tested a new style on the bases, I went with much more duller, less colorful bases so the miniatures can be brighter without being too bright. Im not totally happy with that but it will do. I think it’s a little wrong color on the grass.

Im happier with the “non metal, metal” on metal technique I tested on these miniatures.





2 comments:

  1. Looking very nice ! Like the dragon on the green shield and the raven:)

    Best regards dalauppror

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, those are my favorites as well.

    ReplyDelete