Sunday 4 September 2011

Panzerkampfwagen IV


The tank factory is rumbling on.

The Panzer IV F1 belongs to the 21panzerdivision, 8th Company 2nd platoon somewhere in North Africa.







In one of the wagons I put a tank commander in one of the turrets side openings. The commander was a spare model from Battlefront. But besides that everything is from the Plastic soldier company.
I really liked these tanks. 
You can glue them together into different Panzer IV models but unfortunately I don’t think they will fit my 12ss hj because the lack of zimmerit. But if you don’t mind that, then there’s no stopping you. And I guess there is some easy way to make your own zimmerit in greenstuff or something.
I already looking forward to what The plastic company will release in the future. There sdkf 251 kit is tempting…

1 comment:

  1. Great looking tanks, your brush-fu is stunning as usual!

    ReplyDelete