Friday 2 September 2011

Panzerkampfwagen IV vs Panzerkampwagen IV

You can never have too many comparison pictures of different model makers so I thought I should show some pictures of some different Panzer IV models. I recently bought a box of 15mm Plastic Soldiers Panzer IV.

The “yellow” one is the plastic panzer. For comparison I have some different Panzer IV models from Battlefront.






So what do I think of the Plastic solders Panzer IV ?
I love them, they’re not perfect for me as I would have love to get some Panzer IV with zimmerit for my Normandie 12ss Panzer Division but maybe there is an easy way to make some and attach onto them. But that has more to do with me being picky then the actual models. 






http://theplasticsoldiercompany.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_22_24_50&products_id=197



No comments:

Post a Comment