Monday 5 September 2011

Ambush Alley, Force on Force



I used to be really interesting in modern military but I have never really gamed it in a miniature games. I have had my eyes on Ambush Alley for some time and read thru an example quick starter rules I found on their homepage. The rules looked really interesting.
And when some friends at the club started to talk about it and started to show some of the miniature they got, I couldn´t help myself but to order the rulebook. I had some 1/72 miniatures from Caesar from a friend. Some Americans and some insurgents that I exchanged for some spare 28mm Napoleonic’s.

Here are some Americans that will soon get on the painting table. I think they will be a good start.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, you definitely chose wisely. Have a good time with AAG Force On Force. Its awesome! Make sure you follow my blog to keep up to date with all news regarding FoF and Tomorrow's War.

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, and I have read youre blog for some time now. Its full of nice pictures and good reading.

    ReplyDelete